Airmec Water Hygiene Services
Airmec offer a comprehensive range of Water Hygiene Services to support facility and estates managers in complying with their duty of care with respect to providing fresh and wholesome water.
Legislation places specific requirements on employers, organisations and individuals responsible for running facilities to maintain safe, healthy working environments and to minimise risks to workers and the public.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides detailed guidance on the requirements of facility and estates operators to comply with their legal responsibilities to provide safe water systems. With respect to Legionella water safety compliance the HSE Approved Code of Practice ACOP L8 is a legally binding requirement for individuals and organisations responsible for health and safety in buildings.
Airmec’s Water Hygiene services ensure Facilities and Estates managers are able to achieve the standards required to ensure their buildings operate safely and are compliant with the relevant regulations and industry standards.
Our service offerings include:
- Water safety monitoring programmes
- Water system asset registers and log books
- Microbiological water sampling, to include: E Coli and Coliforms, Legionella and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Cold water storage tank inspections
- Cold water storage tank cleans and disinfections
- Calorifier inspections, blowdown, descale and disinfections
- System cleans and disinfections
- Rainwater harvesting system inspections and maintenance
- Water system remediation
- Water treatment equipment monitoring and maintenance
For more information contact Airmec on: