Airmec Water Safety Risk Assessments, Survey and Audit Services
Legislation places a requirement on employers to maintain safe, healthy working environments and to minimise risks to workers and the public.The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides detailed guidance on the requirements of facility and estates operators to comply with their legal responsibilities to provide safe water systems. With respect to Legionella water safety compliance the HSE Approved Code of Practice ACOP L8 is a legally binding requirement for individuals and organisations responsible for health and safety in buildings.
Airmec offer a comprehensive range of water system compliance services to support Facilities and Estates managers in achieving the standards required to ensure their buildings can operate safely and ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and industry standards.
Our service offerings include:
- Water System Safety Risk Assessments
- Water system asset registers and log books
- Water safety monitoring programmes
- Microbiological water sampling, to include: E Coli and Coliforms, Legionella and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Cold water storage tank inspections
- Calorifier inspections
- Rainwater harvesting system surveys
- Water treatment equipment inspections
- Swimming Pool Treatment & Plant Management Review – PWTAG compliance
For more information contact Airmec on: