Cleaning and Decontamination of Ductwork
Airmec offer a comprehensive range of Air Hygiene Services to support facility and estates managers in complying with their duty of care with respect to providing a safe and healthy working environment.
Legislation places specific requirements on employers, organisations and individuals responsible for running facilities to maintain safe, healthy working environments and to minimise risks to workers and the public.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides detailed guidance on the requirements of facility and estates operators to comply with their legal responsibilities to provide a clean and healthy working environment and Airmec’s Air Hygiene Services provide compliance with the Approved Code of Practice, Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 – L24 and Guidelines from BESA publication TR/19 – ‘Cleanliness of Ventilation Systems’ which provides specific guidance on methods of measuring and defining cleanliness as a bench mark for good practice.
Our service offerings include:
- Air Hygiene Surveys of Ventilation and Extract Systems
- Kitchen Extract grease level monitoring
- Kitchen Extract cleans
- Ventilation System duct cleaning
- Ventilation System ductwork decontamination and disinfection
- Installation of access doors
- Air Handling Unit (AHU) cleaning
- High level duct cleaning – IPAF and PASMA trained experienced operatives
For more information contact Airmec on: