Airmec Air Hygiene Services
Ventilation System Services
Airmec offers a comprehensive range of Ventilation System Services to support facility and estates managers in complying with their duty of care with respect to providing a safe and healthy working environment.
Legislation places specific requirements on employers, organisations and individuals responsible for running facilities to maintain safe, healthy working environments and to minimise risks to workers and the public.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides detailed guidance on the requirements of facility and estates operators to comply with their legal responsibilities to provide a clean and healthy working environment. Approved Code of Practice – ACOP L24 Workplace (health, safety and welfare) states that mechanical ventilation systems (including air conditioning systems) should be regularly and properly cleaned, tested and maintained to ensure that they are kept clean and free from anything which may contaminate the air.
Airmec can provide the following services to ensure mechanical ventilation systems comply with the regulations and guidance
- Audits, Risk Assessments and Surveys of ventilation systems
- Air Handling Unit (AHU) Pre – Planned Maintenance regimes
- AHU cleaning, upgrade and refurbishment
- Filter maintenance and replacement
- Fan and motor maintenance and replacement
- Fire damper inspection, maintenance and replacement
- Attenuator replacement
- Volume control damper maintenance and replacement
- Grille and diffuser replacement and refurbishment
- System balancing