Water hygiene services
Airmec offers a comprehensive range of water hygiene services to support facility and estates managers in complying with their duty of care with respect to providing fresh and wholesome water.
Legislation places specific requirements on employers, organisations and individuals responsible for running facilities to maintain safe, healthy working environments and to minimise risks to workers and the public.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) provides detailed guidance on the requirements of facility and estates operators to comply with their legal responsibilities to provide safe water systems. For Legionella water safety compliance, the HSE Approved Code of Practice ACOP L8 is a legally binding requirement for individuals and organisations responsible for health and safety in buildings.
Airmec’s water hygiene services ensure facilities and estates managers are able to achieve the standards required to ensure their buildings operate safely and are compliant with the relevant regulations and industry standards.
Our services include:
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Asset registers and log books
- Microbiological water sampling
- Cold water storage tank inspections
- Cold water storage tank clean and disinfection
- System cleans and disinfections
- Rainwater harvesting system maintenance
- Water system remediation
- Equipment maintenance
- Calorifier inspection, blowdown, descale & disinfection
For more information contact Airmec on:
Telephone: 01454 275050 Email: email@example.com