Ventilation system services
Airmec’s comprehensive air hygiene services support facility and estates managers in complying with their duty of care to provide a safe and healthy working environment.
The Health And Safety Executive (HSE) provides detailed guidance on how to comply with its Approved Code Of Practice ACOP L24 Workplace (Health, Safety And Welfare). It states that mechanical ventilation systems (including air conditioning systems) should be regularly and properly cleaned, tested and maintained to ensure that they are kept clean and free from any risk of contamination.
Airmec will ensure that your mechanical ventilation systems comply with the Regulations and HSE Guidance, and our services include:
- Audits, risk assessments and surveys
- Air handling unit (AHU) maintenance regimes
- AHU cleaning, upgrade and refurbishment
- Filter maintenance and replacement
- Fan and motor maintenance and replacement
- Fire damper inspection, testing and maintenance
- Attenuator replacement
- Volume control damper maintenance
- Grille and diffuser replacement and refurbishment
- System balancing
For more information contact Airmec on:
Telephone: 01454 275050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org